Finding Freedom Workshop (Digital)
MAKE TODAY THE DAY YOU FIND FREEDOM
Join Alyssa Bethke and Sadie Robertson for an 8-week video journey that will equip you to recapture your identity, faith, and healthy body image. Find practical tools and tips and an immersive Bible study experience in this workshop.
In This Study You Will:
- Uncover the lies you believe and replace them with God's truth.
- Be given multiple, practical steps to find healing and freedom with body image, lies about food, and eating disorders.
- Discover who God is and what that says about who you are.
- Grow in Christlikeness, in truth, and in freedom!
- Eight hope-filled and practical videos that will leave you with more freedom and joy.
- A format that feels like heart to heart coffee chats with Sadie and Alyssa.
- An active journey through scripture, bringing to light what God says about our bodies and minds as women.
- Alyssa and Sadie's personal stories of battling eating disorders and lies, coupled with key steps they followed to find freedom.
- BONUS Expert Material at the end of each video featuring FINDINGbalance's Constance Rhodes and Angelica Gonzalez, LMHC
- an eBook version inside your video dashboard.
- An 8-week journey in scripture with Bible study, prompt questions, and exercises.
- Will lead you to experience the freedom of vulnerability and the joy of being understood.
- Weekly "Next Right Steps" to keep you moving forward.
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP HOSTED BY FINDINGbalance:
- Exclusive access to the private "Created To Be Free" Facebook group hosted by our ministry partner FINDINGbalance.
- Enjoy safe, Christ-centered community with other other women seeking freedom and balance with food.
- Weekly LIVE Q&A with Constance Rhodes and Angelica Gonzalez, LMHC (as featured at the end of each Finding Freedom video).
About Alyssa and Sadie:
Alyssa Bethke lives in Maui with her husband Jefferson Bethke, and their two kids Kannon and Kinsley. In late high school and college, Alyssa struggled seriously with anorexia. Through her journey to freedom, she has made it a mission of hers to turn around and encourage and teach other women how to avoid the lies of the enemy in this area, and walk in truth and freedom.
Sadie Robertson is a dynamic author, speaker, and social media personality that millions have followed for her inspiration and encouragement over the years. In 2017, Sadie wrote a blog about her battle with an eating disorder that was read by hundreds of thousands. Through that blog, she began to speak more openly about her journey and has encouraged women to find their freedom in Christ.
About our Ministry Partner FINDINGbalance: